What's my best course of action? I was driving my car that didn't have plates or insurance and got pulled over.

Belmont, CA |

I was unable to pay the fines for the two tickets I received and now have a suspended license. I called the two counties and the fees add up to a bit over $3200. I am unable to pay these in full to get my license back, but need it in order to register my car, which I need to get to my job. There are buses that will take me to my job, but none that will bring me home, they don't run late enough. Is there a way to get my license back quickly?

You can go in and ask for a payment plan and ask that it be released. Depending on the judge, they might do it.

This is not a comprehensive answer and it is impossible to provide a meaningful response without a consultation. Call us for more information. 619.797.5456 www.mataelelaw.com

Which counties are the tickets from? If they are from San Mateo or San Francisco, contact me for a free case evaluation. There is a good chance I can have your fines dramatically reduced and lift the hold on your license.

San Francisco and Medocino

Michael J Silveira

Michael J Silveira

I can have the hold from San Francisco lifted before the end of the week. Mendocino may take a little longer. Best Wishes, Mike Silveira, Esq. Silveira Law 201 Spear St.Suite 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105 Traffic Ticket, DUI and Criminal Defense Website: www.NorthernCaliforniaCriminalDefense.com Phone: 415 724 1037 Fax: 415 682 4311 ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION: The information contained in this message is privileged and confidential. It is intended only to be read by the individual or entity named above or their designee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are on notice that any distribution of this message, in any form, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and/or Silveira Law by telephone at 415 724 1037, and delete or destroy any copy of this message.