What's my best course of action? I was driving my car that didn't have plates or insurance and got pulled over.

Asked over 1 year ago - Belmont, CA

I was unable to pay the fines for the two tickets I received and now have a suspended license. I called the two counties and the fees add up to a bit over $3200. I am unable to pay these in full to get my license back, but need it in order to register my car, which I need to get to my job. There are buses that will take me to my job, but none that will bring me home, they don't run late enough. Is there a way to get my license back quickly?

1. Isileli Tupou Manaia Mataele

1

Answered . You can go in and ask for a payment plan and ask that it be released. Depending on the judge, they might do it.

2. Michael J Silveira

Pro

Answered . Which counties are the tickets from? If they are from San Mateo or San Francisco, contact me for a free case evaluation. There is a good chance I can have your fines dramatically reduced and lift the hold on your license.