What's going to happen to my gf for using my lisence when getting pulled over

Asked 5 months ago - Owensboro, KY

I keep all my important documents in my girlfriends wallet. She got pulled over for dui. She was drunk and handed them my I.d and got put in jail. They thought she was me. Now months later she got put in same jail under her name for public intoxication but now they no she used my I.d.

1. Frank Mascagni III

2

Answered . She needs to hire a criminal defense attorney ASAP to defend her on both cases. www.kacdl.net

2. Jonathan Tyler Adkins

1

Answered . I agree with the above. She needs to hire a defense attorney immediately to work through what it appears will be a very convoluted process.

3. J. Denise Carter

2

Answered . It sounds like she needs a lawyer for all three cases at this point. What the likely outcome will be is dependant on what her record is like and how they view her behavoir. Good luck, hope that's helpful

4. Julia E. Simmons

Pro

Answered . I'm going to step out on a limb here and assume you're male and your GF is female - I can't imagine a DA that would charge a female is ID use when they were so drunk they didn't realize it was man's id.

- Got to say this.... I've read thousands upon thousands of DUI arrest reports, and this is a first for me.