What's going to happen to my gf for using my lisence when getting pulled over

Owensboro, KY |

I keep all my important documents in my girlfriends wallet. She got pulled over for dui. She was drunk and handed them my I.d and got put in jail. They thought she was me. Now months later she got put in same jail under her name for public intoxication but now they no she used my I.d.

1. It sounds like she needs a lawyer for all three cases at this point. What the likely outcome will be is dependant on what her record is like and how they view her behavoir. Good luck, hope that's helpful

2. She needs to hire a criminal defense attorney ASAP to defend her on both cases. www.kacdl.net

I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this response on the avvo website. I have not been retained to represent you. I am licensed to practice law in Kentucky and in federal court in this state and the Southern District of Indiana. You need to seek legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your area..

3. I'm going to step out on a limb here and assume you're male and your GF is female - I can't imagine a DA that would charge a female is ID use when they were so drunk they didn't realize it was man's id.

- Got to say this.... I've read thousands upon thousands of DUI arrest reports, and this is a first for me.

I am licensed attorney who focuses on Serious DUI Cases such a 2nd DUIs, 3rd DUIs, 4th DUIs, and Felony DUIs and DMV hearings. I also have much experience handling car accident cases. Although the information I provide is helpful, it is not legal advice. If your case is in California or Washington, you can call me for specific legal advice on your case free of charge. Although Avvo makes it clear to consumers that attorney answers to questions are for general purposes only and do not establish an attorney-client relationship, some attorneys prefer to add their own disclaimers to answers. You can set your custom disclaimer here and it will be automatically added to your answers. Do NOT include any direct solicitations or contact information.

4. I agree with the above. She needs to hire a defense attorney immediately to work through what it appears will be a very convoluted process.

This information is general in nature and in no way creates an attorney-client relationship. Nothing in the above answer is meant as legal advice that would create any type of attorney-client relationship.

Traffic tickets topics