What's a ethical appeal and how works ?

New York, NY |

Who's involved during a ethical appeal ? How many people are in the room? What's each person functions or obligations ?

1. I'm not familiar with the term you are using. What typeof of case are you asking about?

I am a former federal and State prosecutor and have been handling criminal defense and personal injury cases for over 17 years. The above answer, and any follow up comments or emails, is for informational purposes only and not meant as legal advice.

2. In New York, there is no appeal from a disciplinary committee's decision to take no action. I believe I posted this information before. If you want to send more information they may consider it, but that's not an appeal.

Any opinions stated in response to Avvo questions are based upon the facts stated in the question. Responses to Avvo questions are for general information purposes only, and should not be construed or relied upon as legal advice.

3. I haven't the slightest idea what yu are talking about. What professional? What ethics? "How many people are in the room"? What does that matter?

THIS SITE IS ATTORNEY ADVERTISING AND PRIOR RESULTS DO NOT GUARANTEE A SIMILIAR OUTCOME. My Avvo site contains general information only, is not legal advice and does not create an attorney-client relationship.