What's an "Arrest disposition report"?

I was arrested twice, In one instance no charges were filed;In the other a misdemeanor case was filed and I was acquitted after trial.Can I obtain the following documents; "Arrest Disposition Report",for these two cases-if not what other documents can I obtain for a proof of exoneration of the charges.Best Regards.

1. You can obtain a copy of your criminal records from the department of justice. This should indicate the needed information. Go to: http://www.ag.ca.gov/fingerprints/security.php and follow the instructions.
    With regard to the case you were found not guilty you can also obtain documentation from the court file which should indicate the fact that you were acquitted. The court will certify the documentation if you need but there is a fee.

This information is meant to be a general discussion and does not create an attorney client relationship.