Skip to main content

What's an "Arrest disposition report"?

Los Angeles, CA |
Filed under: Criminal defense

I was arrested twice, In one instance no charges were filed;In the other a misdemeanor case was filed and I was acquitted after trial.Can I obtain the following documents; "Arrest Disposition Report",for these two cases-if not what other documents can I obtain for a proof of exoneration of the charges.Best Regards.

Attorney Answers 1


You can obtain a copy of your criminal records from the department of justice. This should indicate the needed information. Go to: and follow the instructions.
With regard to the case you were found not guilty you can also obtain documentation from the court file which should indicate the fact that you were acquitted. The court will certify the documentation if you need but there is a fee.

This information is meant to be a general discussion and does not create an attorney client relationship.

Mark as helpful

Criminal defense topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics