Skip to main content

What rights do I have if being harassed by someone?

Berkeley, CA |
Filed under: Civil rights

Can someone get access to a house to impound a vehicle that both the house nor the vehicle is yours?

Attorney Answers 1


If the person is the police and they have no valid reason then you might have a claim. However, usually in my experience the police act with reasonable suspicion that a crime of some kind is ongoing or has been done already. Take the details to an attorney near you discuss things more fully than you are able to here online. Good luck.

Mark as helpful

Civil rights topics

Recommended articles about Civil rights

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics