What rights do I have as father:

Asked over 4 years ago - Detroit, MI

My daughter has been kidnapped and her Mother refuses to allow me to communicate and or see her. I have not seen and or heard from them in 3 years. Please help and or refer me to someone who can assist me with atleast virtual visitations. I need my daughter. Can we press charges of kidnapping?

Attorney answers (1)

  1. James D. Khami

    Contributor Level 8

    Answered . You should meet with an attorney who specializes in family law to discuss your options. Feel free to give me or one of the many family law attorneys on Avvo.com to set up a consultation.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

28,212 answers this week

3,153 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

28,212 answers this week

3,153 attorneys answering