What rights, if any do I have? I was sexually harrassed in the workplace (that being a government entity)

Medford, OR |

After being subject to sexual harrassment in the workplace, I was told "no retaliation", they did an investigation and fired the individual. However, it's really odd that a week and half later, my job ended with really no reason. I know Oregon is "at will" but I also see this as do many (inclusive of my dr.) as whistleblower/retaliation.

1. It certainly is suggestive, if not conclusive. You have nothing to lose from talking to an attorney who specializes in employee's rights. I recommend Mitra Mahoney (online at http://www.unlawfultermination.com/Attorneys/Mitra_Mahoney.aspx ) - she has a great reputation as a litigator and advocate for employees.

Nothing posted on this site is intended to create an attorney-client relationship. Each case is unique. You are advised to have counsel at all stages of any legal proceeding, and to speak with your own lawyer in private to get advice about your specific situation. <br> <br> Jay Bodzin, Northwest Law Office, 2075 SW First Avenue, Suite 2J, Portland, OR 97201 | Telephone: 503-227-0965 | Facsimile: 503-345-0926 | Email: jay@northwestlawoffice.com | Online: www.northwestlawoffice.com