What rights, if any do I have? I was sexually harrassed in the workplace (that being a government entity)

Asked about 2 years ago - Medford, OR

After being subject to sexual harrassment in the workplace, I was told "no retaliation", they did an investigation and fired the individual. However, it's really odd that a week and half later, my job ended with really no reason. I know Oregon is "at will" but I also see this as do many (inclusive of my dr.) as whistleblower/retaliation.

1. Jay Bodzin

Answered . It certainly is suggestive, if not conclusive. You have nothing to lose from talking to an attorney who specializes in employee's rights. I recommend Mitra Mahoney (online at http://www.unlawfultermination.com/Attorneys/Mi... ) - she has a great reputation as a litigator and advocate for employees.