What recourse do I have against them?

I had an appointment for a follow up visit from hospital and refill for opiate mess and other medications with my primary physician who called in sick . Facility could not guarantee treatment since 7 walk - ins were before me . While I was in waiting room , I became real tired , asked to lie down , ignored by staff . Then I lied on the floor , paramedics came and I refused to go to the hospital . Told my husband for me to return after lunch . After , I waited 2 hrs . and later told they would not treat me because I refused to go to the hospital . Signed their release for refusal to go to the hospital . When I finally obtained my medical records they falsified records stating they treated me . It exacerbated my post traumatic disorder , raised my blood pressure to a dangerous level , opiate withdrawal

San Diego, CA -

Sean Michael Patrick

Sean Michael Patrick

Personal Injury Lawyer - Sacramento, CA

If you can prove that their care fell below the standard of care, you may have a claim for medical malpractice. It is likley however, that this will be a tough case. You need to show that the harm that you suffered was not transient or speculative. Consult with a medical malpractice attorney for an evaluation.

Christian K. Lassen II

Christian K. Lassen II

Medical Malpractice Attorney - Philadelphia, PA

I'm glad you weren't injured, so you would not need to get involved in a fruitless lawsuit.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com
David B Pittman

David B Pittman

Personal Injury Lawyer - Fort Myers, FL

Consult with a local medical malpractice attorney,

Related Advice