What recourse do I have against my past employer who is not giving me my vested stock in the company.

Asked about 1 year ago - Redmond, WA

My past employer is not giving me my vested stock in the company, Mu Sigma. It is a private co. incorporated in the US. I have exercised and paid for the stock. CEO has tried to buy back and I have pdf docs, emails & cancelled check. It has been 2 years but I still haven't received my stock certificate.

1. Kyle Stephen Hulten

3

Best Answer

Answered . It's impossible to answer this question well without looking at the documents. We provide free initial 30 minute consultations. If you want to schedule a time to meet with us, we can get more details from you, take a look at the documents, and let you know if we can help. You can send me an email at kyle@invigorlaw.com, call us at 206-745-5229, or check us out online at www.invigorlaw.com.

2. Michael Charles Doland

3

Answered . You should not be posting details like the name of the company.
    You need to assemble all your documents and consult a business litigator in your area. Delay will work against you.

3. Adam Kielich

2

Answered . Talk to a lawyer ASAP about the documents you have.