What questions should I ask a probate attorney regarding a foreclosure and business my dad and I had together?

Asked over 1 year ago - New Port Richey, FL

There is a will, but I have never met my half brother and sisters.

1. Jeff Tomberg

2

Answered . mr corrigan is correct. you should consult with a lawyer who is familiar with probate and foreclosure law. you will need to bring to him copies of the foreclosure suit, note, mortgage, will and any correspondence regarding these items. then a lawyer can answer your question. but without the documents and knowing what it is you are concerned with there is no way anyone can provide you better answers

2. Stephanie Sauer Woods

Pro

1

Answered . You need to consult with a probate attorney who is also knowledgeable with foreclosure law. Ideally you will want to meet with an attorney who practices in the county where your father resided at the time of his death.

3. John P Corrigan

2

Answered . You give so little information that is is impossible to give you any useful advice based on this question. Similar to asking a CPA so what do I need to know about taxes if I make some income? Where would one even start without knowing a whole lot more....