Skip to main content

What program helps disabled with home ownership?

Texas City, TX |
Filed under: Condominiums

I have an extreemely low income and I had been hearing about home owner ship programs but my issue is always that I dont make enough money for a mortage I was wanting to know if there are any programs out there that could help?

Attorney Answers 1

  1. No. For people in your situation, there is a Section 8 program that can help with rent. Here is a link to the Section 8 program in your area. Best of luck!

    Actively practicing law in Texas. Inactive licenses in Arizona and Georgia. All answers are general in nature and no attorney/client relationship exists in this forum.

Real estate topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics