What problems/challenges I would face if I switch to startup company with H1B Visa, completing 5years with outGreenCard process

Tucson, AZ |

I am H1B visa holder soon completing my 5years and Employee of ABC(reputed) and have not started my GC process and soon joining startup company XYZ. XYZ would be a brand new company with 60+ employees joining with me in couple of months. How soon XYZ can file a GC? what probability will the GC process be smooth? what is the risk if I switch to the startup company?

They should file your green card immediately and be able to show the ability to pay you the prevailing wage.

Startups are heavily scrutinized by immigration.

Your employer needs to retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise them, and handle the case. Your employer can find one through http://www.ailalawyer.com.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.