What penalty should I expect for loitering charge in Arkansas, first offence? Is there any pled bargaining possible?

Asked about 1 year ago - Fort Smith, AR

I have no priors and want to plead guilty to the charge or no contest.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Bart Charles Craytor

    Contributor Level 17

    Answered . Always try to bargain..... Try to get the fine reduced, try to do something that will keep a conviction off your record like deferred adjudication or a short probationary period. Why plea, if you don't have a bargain?

    Good Luck

    Answers provided on Avvo does not form an attorney-client relationship or indicate that the attorney represents or... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

26,595 answers this week

3,378 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

26,595 answers this week

3,378 attorneys answering