What penalty should I expect for loitering charge in Arkansas, first offence? Is there any pled bargaining possible?

Fort Smith, AR |
Filed under: Criminal defense

I have no priors and want to plead guilty to the charge or no contest.

Always try to bargain..... Try to get the fine reduced, try to do something that will keep a conviction off your record like deferred adjudication or a short probationary period. Why plea, if you don't have a bargain?

Good Luck

Answers provided on Avvo does not form an attorney-client relationship or indicate that the attorney represents or even will represent the client. Responses to questions are provided and based upon the facts as stated in the question. While attorneys attempt to make a complete and accurate response, there is no guaranty or warranty that the response is correct. You are encouraged to seek qualified counsel, licensed in the state(s) which have jurisdiction over the matters for advice. You are also encouraged to be careful as to your postings as the postings are not confidential.