What paperwork do I need to attach to form i130 in order to send it ?

Asked 4 months ago - Dallas, TX

Im petitioning for my wife. When I read the instruccions on i130 it asks to send alot of paperwork. .proof of marriage(translated), proof of citizenship, passport style photos, affidavits, etc...do I need to send all that attached to my application, or just the application itself for now?

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

20

1

Answered . You need to send all of the Required I-130 materials together with the petition.

2. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

2

1

Answered . Read again in the instructions to Form I-130 the list of documents needed to be sent in the particular category you are petitioning for. All of them need to accompany your I-130 at the time you file it.

3. Depinder Singh Aujla

Answered . In the part of the instructions applicable to those petitioning for their spouses, items A -D describe documents that are required. Item E describes evidence you can submit to USCIS to show that your marriage is genuine. The more compelling evidence you can provide, the stronger your application will be.