Skip to main content

What paper work is used in the state of New Jersey to Dissolve a Civil Union.

Camden, NJ |
Filed under: Civil union

We had a civil Union in the State of NJ in 2008. We have been seperated for four yrs. of the Union. I have obtained paper work entitled:Certification of Notification of Complementary Dispute Resolution Alternatives. while filling out the paper work it does acknowledge civil unions.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


You should consider filing a complaint for dissolution.

DISCLAIMER This answer is provided for educational purposes only. By using or participating in this site you agree and understand that there is no attorney client privilege between you and the attorney responding. This site cannot be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed attorney that practices law in the State where this offense is charged; and, who has experience in the area of law you are asking questions about and with whom you would have an attorney client relationship. The law changes frequently and varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. The information and materials provided are general in nature, and may not apply to a specific factual or legal circumstance described in the question, or in the State where this charge is filed

Family law topics

Recommended articles about Family law

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer