What paper do I need to send with a I-130?

Boise, ID |

Applying for my brother, wanting to know if there is any papers that I need to send with the I-130 application.

1. Yes, and a lot of them. You would need g325's plus a number of other attachments to the package. Consult with a qualified immigration lawyer if you need more help. Best of luck.

2. My colleague is correct. two G-325 forms and, of course, birth certificates showing that you are brothers ... plus, proof that you are a US citizen ... read the instruction form closely.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

3. Read the form's instructions.

The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter,not should it be viewed as establishing an attorney client relationship of any kind.

4. The petition consists of a lot more than Form I-130. Suggest you speak with an attorney who can help you. Several attorneys will charge a reduced fee for guiding you to do the paperwork yourself.

Business Immigration Attorney with 17 years of immigration law experience. Call 800-688-7892 or visit www.ImmigrationDesk.com. Law Office of Anu Gupta. The advice suggested here is for general information only and not to be construed as legal advice.

Form I-130 (alien relative) topics