What paper do I need to send with a I-130?

Asked about 1 year ago - Boise, ID

Applying for my brother, wanting to know if there is any papers that I need to send with the I-130 application.

Attorney answers (4)

  1. Alexander Joseph Segal

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Read the form's instructions.

    The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed... more
  2. Henry Joseph Nunez

    Contributor Level 5


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Yes, and a lot of them. You would need g325's plus a number of other attachments to the package. Consult with a qualified immigration lawyer if you need more help. Best of luck.

  3. F. J. Capriotti III

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . My colleague is correct. two G-325 forms and, of course, birth certificates showing that you are brothers ... plus, proof that you are a US citizen ... read the instruction form closely.

    PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It... more
  4. Anu Gupta


    Contributor Level 19

    Answered . The petition consists of a lot more than Form I-130. Suggest you speak with an attorney who can help you. Several attorneys will charge a reduced fee for guiding you to do the paperwork yourself.

    Business Immigration Attorney with 17 years of immigration law experience. Call 800-688-7892 or visit www.... more

Related Topics


If you want to visit or move permanently to the US, you'll want to learn about your different immigration options.

US visas

There are many types of immigrant and non-immigrant visas, including work visas, student visas, and marriage visas.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

17,520 answers this week

2,338 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

17,520 answers this week

2,338 attorneys answering