What paper do I need to send with a I-130?

Asked about 1 year ago - Boise, ID

Applying for my brother, wanting to know if there is any papers that I need to send with the I-130 application.

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

5

Answered . Read the form's instructions.

2. Henry Joseph Nunez

2

Answered . Yes, and a lot of them. You would need g325's plus a number of other attachments to the package. Consult with a qualified immigration lawyer if you need more help. Best of luck.

3. F. J. Capriotti III

1

Answered . My colleague is correct. two G-325 forms and, of course, birth certificates showing that you are brothers ... plus, proof that you are a US citizen ... read the instruction form closely.

4. Anu Gupta

Pro

Answered . The petition consists of a lot more than Form I-130. Suggest you speak with an attorney who can help you. Several attorneys will charge a reduced fee for guiding you to do the paperwork yourself.