What paper do I need to file at Court House to nuillift a agreement for deed .When the buyer is in violation of the agreement.

Asked 7 months ago - Panama City, FL

I can give more then 5 violations of this agreement.Buyer has agreed to give the place back on the 15 of Dec. 2013 if he dose leave what if anything do I need to Do .I do not want the buyer to come back and say he still has an agreement,Days or weeks or months later.

1. Marshall C Deason Jr.

Pro

2

Answered . You must do more than file a paper at the courthouse to take back the house you sold by agreement for deed. You must foreclose the buyer's interest in the same way that you would foreclose a mortgage. You should consult an experienced real estate litigator in the county in which the property is located to help you with the foreclosure.

2. Cheryl Rivera Smith

1

Answered . You may need to foreclose. Take your documents to a real estate attorney for an opinion.