What out-of-status immigrants will be included in immigration reform?

Asked 6 months ago - Phoenix, AZ

I came to the USA in July 2012 on tourist visa and have been residing here in AZ since then. My visa expired in Jan 2013 and since that time I've been out of status. I have SSN, and I work here, even though I am not allowed to. I got my SSN back in 1998 while I was going to High School in IL, where I graduated from, but after school I went back to my country where I stayed til last year. Is there anyway that I can legalize my status and is there any way that I can benefit from immigration reform?

1. Daniel Patrick Hanlon

Pro

4

Answered . We will not know until new laws are passed.

2. Ji Min Kim

Pro

4

Answered . The immigration reform has not passed yet. I hope for the good news as well.

3. Wendy Rebecca Barlow

1

Answered . Unfortunately, until an actual immigration reform bill passes both houses of Congress and is signed by the President, we will not know who may benefit.