What order should my cases go to trial

Sun City, CA |

i had a warrant issued for me in feb 2010. i was then in april of 2010 charged with failure to register because i missed my annual. but i didnt actually get arrested until march of 2011. so there are now 3 different cases i am being charged in. i am taking them all to trial. i want to know if they should be called in any specific order?

1. That is a really good question to ask your attorney.

2. I assume you have counsel to represent you. He or she knows the most about your case. You need to ask him or her. If you don't, I have to question your sanity here. Hire experienced counsel to try the cases.

The information provided herein does not create an attorney-client relationship. The information provided is to suggerst some general principles and should not be relied upon for client decisions. Only upon the hiring of counsel can such advice be custom-tailored to the client's specific situation and needs.

3. Talk to your attorney. This is not the place to get a second opinion and we're not going to second guess your attorney. If you don't have an attorney, I suggest you get one and soon.

The information and legal suggestions made herein do not in any way create an attorney-client relationship. The responses provided herein discuss general principles of law and should not be relied upon by the asker in making legal decisions. Only an attorney who has met with the asker and fully reviewed the facts and circumstances of the asker's individual case should be relied upon for legal advice. If you find my suggestions helpful, please mark the appropriate box as helpful.