What order should my cases go to trial

Asked over 1 year ago - Sun City, CA

i had a warrant issued for me in feb 2010. i was then in april of 2010 charged with failure to register because i missed my annual. but i didnt actually get arrested until march of 2011. so there are now 3 different cases i am being charged in. i am taking them all to trial. i want to know if they should be called in any specific order?

1. Joseph Salvatore Farina

3

Answered . Talk to your attorney. This is not the place to get a second opinion and we're not going to second guess your attorney. If you don't have an attorney, I suggest you get one and soon.

2. Richard Franklin Taub

2

Answered . I assume you have counsel to represent you. He or she knows the most about your case. You need to ask him or her. If you don't, I have to question your sanity here. Hire experienced counsel to try the cases.

3. Judy A. Goldstein

3

Answered . That is a really good question to ask your attorney.