What or who is the primary object in a conservatorship application or proceeding? The judge denied the application. Was told

Who or what is the primary object in a conservatorship application or proceeding? The judge denied the application. Was told by the register in probate that I am not the primary object. Then he told me to read 54.76 for reference. But I don't know where to find it or what 54.76 means? Can someone help?

Horicon, WI -

Howard M Lewis

Howard M Lewis

Divorce / Separation Lawyer - Framingham, MA

You should work with a local wiscosin attorney. It is chapter 54 of the wisconsin statute and .76 refers to the guardianship and conservatorship matters, take care.

Alexander Joseph Segal

Alexander Joseph Segal

Immigration Attorney - New York, NY

I agree with attorney Lewis

Joseph Franklin Pippen Jr.

Joseph Franklin Pippen Jr.

Estate Planning Attorney - Largo, FL

You will need a Wisc guardianship attorney to assist you.
The attorney will have to review the petition to advise you
why the application was rejected.
One one in this forum can help without review of the petition and
a review of the facts.