What or who is the primary object in a conservatorship application or proceeding? The judge denied the application. Was told

Horicon, WI |

Who or what is the primary object in a conservatorship application or proceeding? The judge denied the application. Was told by the register in probate that I am not the primary object. Then he told me to read 54.76 for reference. But I don't know where to find it or what 54.76 means? Can someone help?

You should work with a local wiscosin attorney. It is chapter 54 of the wisconsin statute and .76 refers to the guardianship and conservatorship matters, take care.

Legal disclaimer: The response given is not intended to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. The response does not form an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended to be anything other than the educated opinion of the author. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response might possibly change. Attorney is licensed to practice law only in the State of Massachusetts. Responses are based solely on Massachusetts law unless stated otherwise.

You will need a Wisc guardianship attorney to assist you.
The attorney will have to review the petition to advise you
why the application was rejected.
One one in this forum can help without review of the petition and
a review of the facts.

The answer given does not imply that an attorney-client relationship has been established and your best course of action is to have legal representation in this matter.

I agree with attorney Lewis

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

Recommended articles about Family law