What or who is the primary object in a conservatorship application or proceeding? The judge denied the application. Was told

Asked over 1 year ago - Horicon, WI

Who or what is the primary object in a conservatorship application or proceeding? The judge denied the application. Was told by the register in probate that I am not the primary object. Then he told me to read 54.76 for reference. But I don't know where to find it or what 54.76 means? Can someone help?

1. Howard M Lewis

Pro

5

11

Answered . You should work with a local wiscosin attorney. It is chapter 54 of the wisconsin statute and .76 refers to the guardianship and conservatorship matters, take care.

2. Alexander Joseph Segal

4

Answered . I agree with attorney Lewis

3. Joseph Franklin Pippen Jr.

Pro

3

Answered . You will need a Wisc guardianship attorney to assist you.
    The attorney will have to review the petition to advise you
    why the application was rejected.
    One one in this forum can help without review of the petition and
    a review of the facts.