What options are available lawyers contacted denies case due to conflict of interest. Will not valid due to fraud.

Asked over 1 year ago - Ukiah, CA

Notice of Hearing petition to authorize disposition of property of estate after heirs evicted and police report made that property stolen from estate by heirs in process asking court to disheartening and not distribute any estate sale profits or personal property be made to heirs. Estate rep will not consider allowing any items be distributed to heirs rather donate items or sale items based on accusations of property being stolen from estate. How to defend accusations of theft? Present court of unfair unjust actions showing favoritism by law office of sister who has been named estate rep.?Present to DA fraud issues to charge sister? Ask court to consider NO SALE option and to distribute estate to heirs voiding prior settlement agreement by 2 of 3 heirs. Past Ex Parte result no action.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Neil Pedersen

    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . Wow, there is a lot packed into that small post. It is clear that this is a very complicated estate issue and you need to locate and retain an attorney to assist you. This is way too complicated to deal with on a limited space Q&A forum like this.

    Move quickly. Good luck to you.

    This answer should not be construed to create any attorney-client relationship. Such a relationship can be formed... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

23,738 answers this week

2,895 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

23,738 answers this week

2,895 attorneys answering