What most likely will be dropped ?

Asked 7 months ago - 16701

endangering the welfare of children , neglect of car dependent person, recklessly endangering another person , use/possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana

1. Steven M. Pacillio

6

Answered . Wihtough more information, it is impossible to guess as to what charges might be dropped and which will likely move forward. Each case is evaluated individually by both your Defense Attorney and the Assistant District Attorney. You should contact an experienced criminal defense attorney before any court proceeding to review the case and discuss potential options. Many Criminal Defense attorneys offer a free initial consultation.

2. Jeffrey Andrew Rowe

5

Answered . I'm afraid you're not going to get a good answer on here. You need to schedule a consultation with a local attorney to discuss the details of the case and local practice. Some counties in which I practice would drop all but the highest graded charge. Others wouldn't drop a thing.

3. Geoffrey David Hood

5

Answered . I agree with all of my colleagues. You need to meet with an experienced criminal defense attorney and discuss the case in detail.

4. Robert C. Keller

4

Answered . This is an important question that should be discussed with your attorney. It is suggested that you retain an experienced criminal defense attorney.

5. Thomas J. Wagner

4

Answered . No one could possibly tell you the likelihood of any charges being dropped at all based upon the information you gave. The most likely reason for charges to be withdrawn (dropped as you say) is that there is insufficient evidence to prove the charge. I hope that helps. This should be discussed with the defendant's attorney who hopefully is a seasoned criminal defense attorney.