What might happen if I do a party in my apartment with a lo of teenagers 13-14 years old and they get into trouble with police?

Asked 6 months ago - Brooklyn, NY

what if 20 people will be drinking alcohol in the apt and a lot of neighbors will complain and call cops. when they come and see a lot of drunk teenagers and no one over 21 over there. What is the worst scenario for that? the tenant of that place is older brother who will be absent for weekends.

1. Aaron Scott Hill

2

1

Best Answer

Answered . Depends on the age of the perpetrator and what charges are brought based on how out of hand it gets, who brings in illegal drugs or a gun, takes inappropriate photographs, etc. Read up on Pandora's box.

Under 21 does not mean that you will not be charged as an adult. You could also get your brother evicted. When he has to move back home, he will be quite angry.

2. Eric Edward Rothstein

1

1

Answered . You could get arrested for unlawfully dealing with a child and endangering the welfare of a child.

3. Thomas G. Briody

Pro

Answered . What might happen is you could be arrested for any of a variety of criminal offenses, and be sued if someone is hurt. And this electronic posting, which can easily be traced back to you or your family, could be obtained by authorities as proof that you were warned how dangerous and criminal and outright stupid it would be to do something like this.

So do not do it, for your sake and for anyone who cares about you.