What may happen now? I violated a restraining order and I was arrested.

Asked 11 months ago - Riverside, CA

5 months into the set order due to expire 9-18-13 The petitioner called me and said he missed me we started seeing each other again. I bought into his lies that he was sorry, he was mad at me, and that he wouldn't notify police. I trusted and I loved this man. Then I saw him with another woman. I now am out on bail set for arraignment in Oct. I got served with a request to the courts for permanant restraining order. Do I need a lawyer?

1. Dan Eugene Chambers

2

1

Answered . Yes, you definitely need help. Many of us on Avvo provide a free consultation--contact some attorneys. You need an aggressive defense against these charges.

2. Margaret Forbes Mendoza

Pro

2

1

Answered . Yes, you have been charged with a crime and therefore you should have an attorney handle your case. An attorney will be able to review the reports and discuss any possible defenses with you.