What legal recourse can i take?

Asked over 1 year ago - Vernon, TX

My parole officer has been building a case against me to go back to jail base on small violations. like sotpping to get something to eat on my way to the parole office. My latest violation was because my parole officer was late to my appointment and they wouldnt let me use the bathroom I had to go accross the street cause i couldn't hold it and he violated me. I got one violation for smoking weed and went back for 6 months. any violation after that was minor ones like the ones i mentioned before. I have been doing my best to be follow the rules.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Evan Edward Pierce-Jones

    Contributor Level 18


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . You need to consult in person with a criminal defense lawyer who is familiar with the parole revocation process. And, you need to stop violating parole in small ways. Beyond that, you need guidance specific to your circumstances from that criminal defense lawyer.

    Answers on Avvo are for general information purposes only and should not be relied upon as legal advice. No... more

Related Topics

Criminal defense

Criminal law establishes the classifications of crimes, how guilt or innocence is determined, and the types of punishment or rehabilitation that may be imposed.

Dennis James Dressler

How much do I tell my lawyer?

Start by telling your lawyer what you are charged with and when you are due to appear in court. From that point on I suggest that you let your lawyer ask you questions and you answer those... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

23,786 answers this week

2,946 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

23,786 answers this week

2,946 attorneys answering