What legal recourse can i take?

Asked over 1 year ago - Vernon, TX

My parole officer has been building a case against me to go back to jail base on small violations. like sotpping to get something to eat on my way to the parole office. My latest violation was because my parole officer was late to my appointment and they wouldnt let me use the bathroom I had to go accross the street cause i couldn't hold it and he violated me. I got one violation for smoking weed and went back for 6 months. any violation after that was minor ones like the ones i mentioned before. I have been doing my best to be follow the rules.

1. Evan Edward Pierce-Jones

1

Answered . You need to consult in person with a criminal defense lawyer who is familiar with the parole revocation process. And, you need to stop violating parole in small ways. Beyond that, you need guidance specific to your circumstances from that criminal defense lawyer.