What lawyer I need to sue a multilevel marketing for ilegal practices? is there a SOL in california for that

Carson, CA |

in the past I was part of an Multilevel marketing bussines I have two partners who were with me in that business
I hear that a group of people can be part of Class action suit against a business for ilegal practices and is there Statue limitations in CA or not.
last question is what can be consider ilegal bussiness practices?
If attorneys can give me advice on these questions I would really apreciated?

Class action lawyers are generally interested in large classes, meaning many thousands of people -not 3.

Here you state that you were part of this business with 2 people, but you want to sue this "multilevel marketing" company. "Illegal business practices" usually inviolves some unfair competition or fraudulent practice like fraudulent ads or charging fees that aren't justified.

Take a look at CA Bus. I Prof, Code section 17200 linked below. The terms are deliberately vague because they're meant to be flexible in encompassing a wide range of activities.

Avvo doesn't pay us for these responses, and I'm not your lawyer just because I answer this question or respond to any follow-up comments. If you want to hire me, please contact me. Otherwise, please don't expect a further response. We need an actual written agreement to form an attorney-client relationship. I'm only licensed in CA and you shouldn't rely on this answer, since each state has different laws, each situation is fact specific, and it's impossible to evaluate a legal problem without a comprehensive consultation and review of all the facts and documents at issue.

Having several plaintiffs does not make your complaint a class action. A business law litigator would be the person to consult. Reduce all your facts to writing, assemble all your documents that could be considered proof, determine everything you think may be dollar damages. You will get a much better reception from the attorneys you consult.

The above is general legal and business analysis. It is not "legal advise" but analysis, and different lawyers may analyse this matter differently, especially if there are additional facts not reflected in the question. I am not your attorney until retained by a written retainer agreement signed by both of us. I am only licensed in California. See also avvo.com terms and conditions item 9, incorporated as if it was reprinted here.

I agree with previous lawyers. To answer your question whether there is Statute of Limitation, Statute of limitation for class action is no different of any claims of its nature. Therefore, whether your Statute of limitation has run depends on what nature your claim will be, whether it will be a class action or not.

Business topics

Recommended articles about Business