Skip to main content

What lawyer can I hire to sue the police officer, police dept, and the state of Missouri?

Xenia, OH |
Filed under: Police misconduct

a "probationary" officer arrested me and lied in his report. The states atty acknowledged these lies and finally dismissed the case, after almos$10,000.00 they took from me in fines, tickets, travel, and the bond guy. I am a disabled veteran and did nothing wrong to begin with, I simply had out of state plates then he pulled me over and it all went from there. There was also other officers involved that knew what was happening but did not intervene. The report is full of lies (perjury) and did damage me severely.

Attorney Answers 1


An attorney that does injury work or one that holds him/herself out as one that does litigation

Mark as helpful

Police misconduct topics

Recommended articles about Police misconduct

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics