What laws in NYS is there about Bullying in a Bar, doctor's office and a church (private) place? Police won't take complaint.

Asked almost 2 years ago - Buffalo, NY

I have been bullied in a bar once and the man exposed himself to me below. He was a friend of the bouncer and spent a lot of money there. I told the bouncer who called the Police on me and I was banned from the bar and the Police almost arrested me. In my area, the bars have a relationship with the Police, so anything goes as long as you spend money at the bar.
Another case is church. The woman leader is following me and having me escorted out by security as soon as I leave the service in which I sang and took notes only. She also follows me from class to class and has me removed from classes and choir. I tried talking to her and the lead pastor but they refuse to talk to me. They gave me a letter banning me or I will be arrested. They partner with many churches where gossip occurs.

1. Eric Edward Rothstein

1

Answered . A man exposing himself below falls within Public lewdness, section 245.00 of the Penal Law, a Class B misdemeanor.

2. Carlos Gonzalez

Pro

Answered . Me rothstein is correct