What laws in NYS is there about Bullying in a Bar, doctor's office and a church (private) place? Police won't take complaint.

Buffalo, NY |

I have been bullied in a bar once and the man exposed himself to me below. He was a friend of the bouncer and spent a lot of money there. I told the bouncer who called the Police on me and I was banned from the bar and the Police almost arrested me. In my area, the bars have a relationship with the Police, so anything goes as long as you spend money at the bar.
Another case is church. The woman leader is following me and having me escorted out by security as soon as I leave the service in which I sang and took notes only. She also follows me from class to class and has me removed from classes and choir. I tried talking to her and the lead pastor but they refuse to talk to me. They gave me a letter banning me or I will be arrested. They partner with many churches where gossip occurs.

A man exposing himself below falls within Public lewdness, section 245.00 of the Penal Law, a Class B misdemeanor.

I am a former federal and State prosecutor and now handle criminal defense and personal injury/civil rights cases. Feel free to check out my web site and contact me at (212) 577-9797 or via email at I was named to the Super Lawyers list as one of the top attorneys in New York for 2012. No more than 5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Super Lawyers. The above answer is for informational purposes only and not meant as legal advice.

What about bullying from dr's staff in office. They refuse to give me their name and manager does nothing about it. In church, the woman's leader continued to stalk me and have me escorted out of church and classrooms. Now I am banned from church and do not know why and main minister will not talk about it. It is a large church who partners with many smaller churches and very involved in community churches and help agencies and those places are also blackballing me and banning me as well. I have been told that churches are private and can do that without a reason. True? Help?

Me rothstein is correct