What Law governs 1 students and their visas ?

Asked over 1 year ago - Jamaica, NY

Which USC ( united states code ) or FR ( code of federal regulations ) carries the rules or regulations for international students , their visas . Thank you

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Alexander Joseph Segal

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . To avoid confusion, the best thing to do is to take your case to www.myattorneyusa.com We will help if a help is possible,

  2. Karen-Lee Pollak

    Contributor Level 19


    Lawyers agree


    Answered . 8USC is hte law 8 CFR are the regulations

One or more answers have been taken down.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

22,293 answers this week

2,815 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

22,293 answers this week

2,815 attorneys answering