What kind of motions can you file to be released early in Escambia County Florida jail

Asked over 2 years ago - Pensacola, FL

I'm pregnant and my boyfriend is in the county jail and he says there a motion that can be filed for him to be released early so he can be there to see the baby be born he was sentenced to 11 months 15 days and im trying to find out how to go about doing this and if it could work

1. John Skyler Riordan

2

Answered . There may be a motion, but it it depends on the facts of his case. It has. Other to do with you being pregnant. It is very unlikely that a judge will allow him out on furrow for the birth, but you can try. To be successful, you need a lawyer to assist. Retain a lawyer to do this for you.

2. David Richard Damore

Pro

2

Answered . Motion for furlough

3. Bryce Aric Fetter

1

Answered . This is up to the judge and must often happens with the death of a family member. They are rarely granted but it depends on many factors. Good luck. www.BryceFetter