Skip to main content

What kind of lien do I need for property improvements inside and outside of the house?

Nicholasville, KY |
Filed under: Home improvements

I was told that there are different kinds of liens for certain kinds of property. I need to know which kind to file for a stair lift, a chain link fence and miscellaneous trees and plants. I also paid for the house inspection when it was originally bought.

Attorney Answers 1


I am assuming you are the person doing the work. If so, filing a lien is optional. If not, the contractor will file the appropriate lien.

Mark as helpful