What kind of letters we need from our friends to prove that we have a bona fide marraigae ? green card through marriage

Asked about 1 year ago - Las Vegas, NV

I have an interview for AOS in a few days and i am really nervous, i get a few hours sleep a day only..I am a hard of hearing and i hope that doesn't cause any problem over there ..what kind of letters we need from our friends to prove that our marriage is real ?

1. F. J. Capriotti III

2

2

Best Answer

Answered . At this point, letters aren't as important as joint bank, rental agreement, joint credit card, joint insurance and other documents.

In the eyes of the government .. 'real' married people 'merge' their money and bills.

2. John Grayson Davidson

Pro

3

2

Answered . Get a few notarized letters giving details of how your friends know you, some specific things you've done together, and any other interesting details about the relationship like how long you've known each other etc. Then say something like "I believe Jack and Suzy to be a married couple." I'm just giving you the quick version, you can hire a lawyer to do it for you.

3. Robert West

2

Answered . Atty Capriotti has the right approach. The Las Vegas USCIS Office can be a tough place for an interview. You may want to bring a lawyer with you to assist.