What kind of Lawyer should I look for if I was terminated from work because I was pregnant..

Asked 4 months ago - West Palm Beach, FL

I was working for an Assisted living got terminated as a Housekeeping Supervisor because I was pregnant after being terminated I had a miscarriage..

1. Arthur Thomas Schofield

Pro

1

Answered . Any of us that specialize in labor and employment issues. Any member of the Florida Chapter of the National Employment Lawyers Association, of which I presently serve as its President, or the National Employment Lawyers Association. I recommend you reach out to someone as soon as possible.

2. Josh Michael Friedman

1

Answered . You need an experienced employment attorney who practices in your location. There are many excellent ones on this list. Best of luck to you.

3. Navid Yadegar

Pro

1

Answered . An employment law attorney would be able to help you determine your legal options regarding a possible wrongful termination claim based on pregnancy discrimination.