What kind of lawyer do i need to sue a county in Wisconsin ?

Asked almost 2 years ago - La Crosse, WI

I was wrongfully disrespected at the court room and was not able to talk and was laughed at for having ts

1. Nick Passe

4

Answered . I agree with the other answer. It does not sound like your case would not meet the requirements for proving any recognized tort, but if you explain the facts in detail to an attorney that attorney might have a creative way to frame the facts to get something done. You will want to set aside maybe $100 to pay for an initial consultation.

Please mark answers you appreciate with positive feedback!

Attorney Nicholas J. Passe

Disclaimer: Per the avvo.com community guidelines, no attorney/client relationship is created by the asking or answering of questions on this web site, nor do the answers constitute legal advice. Always hire an attorney before making any important legal decisions. Posting details of a case on avvo.com may be subject to discovery in criminal or civil litigation, so erring on the side of nondisclosure is wise.

Moen Sheehan Meyer, Ltd. less

2. Scott Douglas Camassar

4

Answered . Contact a personal injury lawyer to discuss, but from what you posted it's unclear whether you have a case. Good luck

3. Alexander Mchenry Memmen

2

Answered . My colleagues are correct: unless you're leaving something out, you likely do not have a case. Talking to a local lawyer and giving your full story is the only way to be sure. I'm sorry to hear that you were treated badly in court and I would recommend hiring an attorney in the future as your case will be taken more seriously. It may not be fair, but its the truth.

Pro

3

Answered . Statements in court are privileged.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com