Skip to main content

What kind of lawyer do I need to help me save my house

Sacramento, CA |

I needed help to save my house.. found company that would pay my back payments to the bank.. I have been paying them so I can keep my house now they are selling the house without telling me.. can they do this

Attorney Answers 1


It sounds like you're a victim of one of the many "Foreclosure Prevention" scams running these days. You need a lawyer immediately. A consumer or real-estate lawyer would be your best bet.

Don't delay, call an attorney now!

Mark as helpful

Real estate topics

Recommended articles about Real estate

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics