Skip to main content

What kind of lawyer do i need for "libel"?

Bensalem, PA |

Slanderous comments with my name attached were placed on facebook which could harm me by way of profession. What kind of lawyer do I talk to?

Attorney Answers 3

  1. You need a lawyer who handles civil litigation cases.

  2. You can call a local defamation lawyer in Bensalem. I'm sorry, but my firm does not handle these cases.

  3. A personal injury lawyer with experience handling defamation/slander cases.