What kind of job can I do as a self-employed in CA that will not required license?

I used to work as an elderly helper (cook, clean and bathe) oversea but I don't know if I can do that here in CA without a license. It will really help if I can know what else can I do as a self-employed in CA that will not required license. I am desperately need to make a living. Thank you.

1. There are too many jobs that require certifications, such as Home Health Aide, to list them here board. You might want to look for a job through an agency that will place you in a position suited to your credentials.

Please see the link below.

Disclaimer: Please note that this answer does not constitute legal advice, and should not be relied on, since each state has different laws, each situation is fact specific, and it is impossible to evaluate a legal problem without a comprehensive consultation and review of all the facts and documents at issue. This answer does not create an attorney-client relationship.

2. There are numerous professions in California that require a license. One way to narrow it down is to go to the California Governor's Website for Economic Development. You can search for other professions which may match your skill set. I have included a link below to start you on your search.