What kind of immigrant legal status can a Retired US Citizen (non-veteran) living abroad get his foreign wife of 24 years?

Is there another choice other than a Form I-130?
I looked at Form I-360, but that seems to be for spouses of deceased American Citizens, is there anything else I can look at that uses my father's citizenship status and their Civil Union?
My dad married in Chicago in 1988 to my mother. He is now 86 and she is full time caretaker for him.
They live in Guatemala.
He is a Naturalized US Citizen (circa, 1988) and married around the same time.
I was born in 1978.
Are there any SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES for a spouse married such a long time and serving as primary care giver to her husband.

LPR

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

Lawful permanent resident ("green card") status.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

The only status your father can confer on his wife is lawful permanent resident status. He would need to file an immigrant visa petition on behalf of your mother.

Wendy R. Barlow, Esq, The Law Offices of Grinberg & Segal, P.L.L.C., 111 Broadway, Suite 1306, New York NY 10006, (866) 456-­8654, wendy@myatorneyusa.com, www.myattorneyusa.com. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter. No recipients of content from this answer, clients or otherwise, should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in the answer without seeking the appropriate legal or other professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances at issue from a licensed attorney. Provision of information on this website does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and The Law Offices of Grinberg & Segal, P.L.L.C., nor is it intended to do so.

LPR via filing an I-130 for her benefit. Of course, that means that she intends to live in the U.S.