What kind of fine am i looking at for" letting unlicensed driver drive" ticket in VA?

Asked about 2 years ago - Floyd, VA

my wife had suspended licenses and she was driving instead of me. she of course got ticket for driving on suspended and i got allowing her to drive. We knew we was wrong and I'm not trying to dispute that . just needing advice on what it'll cost

1. Jon Michael Zimmerman

Answered . I've not heard of an offense where an adult driver is held responsible for allowing another suspended, adult driver to drive. But I'm also not an attorney in Virginia. You should contact an attorney in Virginia to figure out what to do. Driving on a suspended license is a criminal offense in most places. I do not know, however, whether your offense is criminal or civil. In either event, contact a Virginia attorney right away.