What kind of evidence can you present in a divorce trial and how?

Asked over 1 year ago - Burlington, WI

I am going to my divorce trial in Kenosha soon. What kind of evidence is allowable and how must it be presented? I have pictures of my phone showing text messages and also the phone bill to back up the times, dates and person contacted how do I present them to the judge? I have police reports how do I present those? I also have recordings of calls and threats of abuse how do I present those? I have pictures of my damaged property also pictures of how I left my property undamaged how do I present those? I also have text messages from family members were they witnessed my husband driving and drinking ( not together at the same time) he is currently unable to drive as he has a recent dui he also can not drink due to bond but I have pictures that family have sent me showing he is still drinkin

1. Nicholas J.B. Pasquale

Pro

1

Answered . You should find the money and hire an experienced family law attorney in your area. Attorneys spend years in school and practice learning and honing the skills necessary to put on a proper presentation of evidence.