What Kind of envelop you use to mail a green card based on marriage package with all the forms? and what to write on it?

Asked over 1 year ago - Pittsburgh, PA

I have many forms , photos, tax returns , copies for many things ( birth certificates, passports ,visa ... ) , what kind of file usually use to mail all these stuff? does it have to have a cover letter and what to write on it ?

1. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

5

1

Best Answer

Answered . Use a large Manila envelope to nicely fit all the Forms and supporting documentation including the photos.

A cover letter is not necessary.

2. Alena Shautsova

Pro

2

11

Answered . I agree with my colleague. You should consult an experienced immigration attorney for this matter. You may schedule a consultation with an immigration lawyer in your area, my firm is handling these matters in New York. If you would like free legal updates on these immigration issues you may sign up for our newsletter at http://www.shautsova.com .

3. Theodore John Murphy

Pro

1

1

Answered . I agree with my colleagues. Send the documents with a tracking number and save a copy for your records.