What kind of consequences are we looking at?

Asked over 2 years ago - Olathe, KS

I got a DUI in KS almost 3 1/2 years ago, i just recently got one in MO. I successfully completed diversion program in KS. I also noticed that the BAC level wasn't written anywhere on the ticket or the BAC paper, wasn't asked to sign either the ticket given to me by the arresting officer nor the BAC paper. Can i get this case dismissed or consequences lessened? Jail time? Interlock? Court date is within the next week, please advise asap. Thank you.

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Ted Harvatin


    Contributor Level 19

    Answered . facing a second DUI in 4 years, you need a lawyer ASAP

  2. James C Forslund

    Contributor Level 19

    Answered . If you lose your license for more than a year, you may be able to qualify for one in Colorado.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

27,634 answers this week

2,949 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

27,634 answers this week

2,949 attorneys answering