What kind of consequences are we looking at?

Asked almost 3 years ago - Olathe, KS

I got a DUI in KS almost 3 1/2 years ago, i just recently got one in MO. I successfully completed diversion program in KS. I also noticed that the BAC level wasn't written anywhere on the ticket or the BAC paper, wasn't asked to sign either the ticket given to me by the arresting officer nor the BAC paper. Can i get this case dismissed or consequences lessened? Jail time? Interlock? Court date is within the next week, please advise asap. Thank you.

1. Answered . facing a second DUI in 4 years, you need a lawyer ASAP

2. Answered . If you lose your license for more than a year, you may be able to qualify for one in Colorado.