What kind of charges I'm facing if I went to a private place and the officer searched me and found a handgun on me?

Asked 10 months ago - Austin, TX

The place did not sell alcohol beverages and did NOT had a sign prohibiting of weapons . Is this a trespass with a firearm? I never got asked to leave and were not given any opportunity to do so. He searched me as soon as I arrived at that establishment for just looking at him or whatever.

Obviously, all answers here are from other planet. Texas has 18 as minimum age for handgun possession, my question is what I can do for false arrests?

1. Kathryn Mary Holton

2

Answered . You have not provided enough information.

2. Deepali Meenu Walters

1

Answered . You need a good defense attorney to explore all of your defenses and protect your criminal record. You might have a good case where the evidence could be suppressed.

3. Stephen Ross Cohen

1

Answered . What is this with handguns, they are not used for hunting purposes, you have been watching too many westerns. You are placing peoples lifes in jepordy and judges do not take that lightly even in Texas.