Skip to main content

What kind of charge is disorderly conduct? Is it a misdemeanor?

Roseburg, OR |

I have a friend who is filling out a job application and has a disorderly conduct charge on his record and he is not sure what kind of charge this is.

Attorney Answers 1


Yes, it is a misdemeanor. If the conviction is three years or older, your friend may be able to have it expunged from his/her record, and might no longer need to declare it.

Mark as helpful

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics