What kind of attorney should I get when my lender is ruining our credit and charging us fees we are not aware of. Thank you.F.W.

Moscow Mills, MO |

We had asked for a modification to our loan and had been granted that modification. They adjusted our payment but after a year charged us 10,000 dollars to our balance. We are now in the process of trying to refinance but the loan co. is saying we were delinquent on our payments. We have proof from our bank statements that we paid our payments on time. What can we do?

1. Hire a real estate attorney who has foreclosure/loan modification litigation experience.

My answer is not intended to be giving legal advice and this topic can be a complex area where the advice of a licensed attorney in your State should be obtained. Please click "helpful" or "best answer" if my answer added any value or add a "comment" if you have more info for me to help you get a better answer.