What kind of attorney do i need to sue a general contractor ? San Diego Ca

San Diego, CA |

Had slide door and window replaced. I Was sold the lowest quality products and over charged. I feel that I was deceived by sales person.

A litigator that handles construction defect litigation or, as was mentioned, business law. An excellent attorney near you that has extensive experience handling such cases is Attorney Audie de Castro. Here's his contact info:

de Castro PC
701 “B” Street, Suite 1745
San Diego, California 92101
General Line: (619) 702-8690

I highly recommend you contact him for a consultation and please tell him I said "hello". Good luck.

DISCLAIMER: This reponse is for informational purposes only and cannot be treated as legal advice. Legal advice depends on the specific facts of the particular matter at issue. Accordingly, you should not rely on or act on any information provided herein without consulting with legal counsel that is licensed to practice law in your jurisdiction. This response does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and the Law Office of Arthur J. Obolsky.

You will need a litigator that handles business law.

You need a civil litigation attorney with experience in construction law. If you prevail and obtain a judgment, you might be able to get the Contractors State License Board to suspend the contractor's license until the judgment is paid or otherwise settled with you.

Frank W. Chen has been licensed to practice law in California since 1988. The information presented here is general in nature and is not intended, nor should be construed, as legal advice for a particular case. This Avvo.com posting does not create any attorney-client relationship with the author. For specific advice about your particular situation, please consult with your own attorney.

Great information. Thank you