What kind of attorney do i need to sue a general contractor ? San Diego Ca

Asked about 2 years ago - San Diego, CA

Had slide door and window replaced. I Was sold the lowest quality products and over charged. I feel that I was deceived by sales person.

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Arthur Joseph Obolsky


    Contributor Level 12


    Lawyers agree

    Best Answer
    chosen by asker

    Answered . A litigator that handles construction defect litigation or, as was mentioned, business law. An excellent attorney near you that has extensive experience handling such cases is Attorney Audie de Castro. Here's his contact info:

    de Castro PC
    701 “B” Street, Suite 1745
    San Diego, California 92101
    General Line: (619) 702-8690

    I highly recommend you contact him for a consultation and please tell him I said "hello". Good luck.

    DISCLAIMER: This reponse is for informational purposes only and cannot be treated as legal advice. Legal advice... more
  2. Frank Wei-Hong Chen

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree


    Answered . You need a civil litigation attorney with experience in construction law. If you prevail and obtain a judgment, you might be able to get the Contractors State License Board to suspend the contractor's license until the judgment is paid or otherwise settled with you.

    Frank W. Chen has been licensed to practice law in California since 1988. The information presented here is... more
  3. Gregory Howard Wiley

    Contributor Level 16

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

26,379 answers this week

3,076 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

26,379 answers this week

3,076 attorneys answering