What kind of attorney do I need

Asked over 1 year ago - Colorado Springs, CO

uncle is in charge of the construction business ever since he passed but I never received any entitlement from my father

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Richard Waldron Bryans Jr.

    Contributor Level 16


    Lawyers agree


    Answered . From the slightly confusing description, it appears that you might want to talk to a probate attorney.

    The information provided in this answer does not create an attorney-client relationship. If you are interested in... more
  2. Laurie Ann Schmidt


    Contributor Level 12


    Lawyer agrees


    Answered . If your asking if you are entitled to a share of the construction business or its assets after your father's passing, then a probate attorney would most likely be correct. If your father passed leaving any kind of a will or trust, drafted by an attorney, that attorney could be a good source of contact for you.

  3. Daniel Nelson Deasy

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . Can you add some details to your post?


    In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship.... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

26,085 answers this week

2,774 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

26,085 answers this week

2,774 attorneys answering