What kind of attorney do I need

Asked over 1 year ago - Colorado Springs, CO

uncle is in charge of the construction business ever since he passed but I never received any entitlement from my father

1. Richard Waldron Bryans Jr.

2

1

Answered . From the slightly confusing description, it appears that you might want to talk to a probate attorney.

2. Laurie Ann Schmidt

Pro

1

1

Answered . If your asking if you are entitled to a share of the construction business or its assets after your father's passing, then a probate attorney would most likely be correct. If your father passed leaving any kind of a will or trust, drafted by an attorney, that attorney could be a good source of contact for you.

3. Daniel Nelson Deasy

1

Answered . Can you add some details to your post?

Thanks.