What kind of attorney do I need

Colorado Springs, CO |

uncle is in charge of the construction business ever since he passed but I never received any entitlement from my father

From the slightly confusing description, it appears that you might want to talk to a probate attorney.

The information provided in this answer does not create an attorney-client relationship. If you are interested in a free consultation with Mr. Bryans, call The Bryans Law Office at (303) 832-2930.

Can you add some details to your post?

Thanks.

In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but insted need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice. If you want to be completely sure of your rights, you must sit down with an experienced criminal defense attorney to be fully aware of your rights.

If your asking if you are entitled to a share of the construction business or its assets after your father's passing, then a probate attorney would most likely be correct. If your father passed leaving any kind of a will or trust, drafted by an attorney, that attorney could be a good source of contact for you.

Is this complicated by the type of issue it is?