What kind of attorney do I need?

Asked over 1 year ago - Hurst, TX

I took my Harley to the shop to get an estimate on some needed repairs that were caused when I went down in some grass . I took pictures of the bike the day I dropped it off in the Harley service department parking lot . I even have pictures showing the service guy sitting on and looking at my bike . Since my bike has been in the shop , they have vandalized it . They broke a blinker off . They then bent the brake pedal and then took some tool or sand paper and skuffed my paint and added marks to some aluminium and chrome parts . Now , I'm left paying for their damages . I have pictures of before and after . Some of the before pics aren't perfect because I didn't focus on those specific areas of the bike because there was no damage there . I took pictures for my own journal , not to catch them doing s

1. Rixon Charles Rafter III

3

1

Answered . Civil litigation.

2. Brian Heath Crockett

Pro

1

1

Answered . Sounds like you have some good evidence to support your claim. Get an estimate for the cost of repairs and consult an avvo lawyer to assist you. Any questions please let me know.

3. Don Karotkin

Answered . I suggest that you consult an Arlington or Fort Worth lawyer who is certified in Consumer and Commercial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. A link to the Board's website appears below.

www.tbls.org