What is the worst outcome of being charged with criminal simulation, while being a minor?

Pickerington, OH |
Filed under: Juvenile law

i had counterfeit money on me, 4 bills, $20 each. No federal charges are being pressed but fairfield county may charge me with CRIMINAL SIMULATION.

The worst outcome is that you could be found delinquent of the offense or offenses and (depending on your record and age) could be sentenced to the Youth Detention Center (YDC) or the Ohio Detention of Youth Services (ODYS aka Juvy Prison). Your parent(s) should seek a local attorney to help you with your situation.

~~~~~~~~~~ Patrick Leary is a licensed attorney in Ohio. Any answers provided by Mr. Leary in the Q&A Forum are intended to be informative, but should not be considered legal advice. Furthermore, answers provided herein do not establish an attorney-client relationship. Thank you.

Juvenile law topics

Recommended articles about Juvenile law